Saturday, February 25, 2012

Only in Liberal America

This is one of those stories where you simply have to shake your head and say, "You can't make this stuff up."

Apparently, in or somewhere near Boston, three lesbians beat up a gay man and for it are being charged with committing a hate crime.  An ACLU staff lawyer (who else?) helpfully explained: "Someone who is Jewish can be anti-Semitic. The mere fact that someone is a member of the same class doesn’t mean they could not be motivated by hatred for their very own group.”

I guess now we'll have to add the new category of the self-loathing homosexual alongside the old trope about the self-loathing Jew.

But wait, now that I think of it, maybe you can make it up.

I rarely watch it, but some time back my son told me of a very funny skit on comedian Dave Chappelle's show in which Chappelle (I think it was him) played a blind black guy who not only didn't know he was black, but was a racist bigot to boot.  When he finally realized that he was in fact black, he divorced his wife.  Why?  Because, as he explained, he "wouldn't have a woman who would sleep with a n*****."

Chappelle played the absurdity of it all for a laugh.  And while I'm tempted to chuckle at the story from Boston like I did the skit, there's really nothing funny at all about the crazy country the Left is slowly but surely creating.

2 comments:

  1. But I know lesbians who are happy to be so, largely because the men about them are gay (or could pass for so).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, but the question is would they stand in solidarity with those gay men, or beat the crap out of them?

    ReplyDelete