Monday, October 4, 2010

The Greening of America

By now you've seen the pictures or heard the reports of what the participants of the John Stewart "One Nation" Rally did to the DC Mall and its surroundings.  This was brought to you by the people who, unlike you and me, really and truly care about the environment.

Proving, once again, that EVERYTHING about liberalism is phony, false, fraudulent, affected, bogus, counterfeit, forged, pseudo, sham, insincere, unreal, disingenuous, artificial, fake, hollow, specious, manufactured, deceitful, dishonest, duplicitous, empty, fixed, foul, spurious, contrived, rotten, contrived, two-faced, underhanded, perfidious, unethical, unprincipled, corrupt, misleading, bologna, bull$#!+,(C'mon, help me out!),...

2 comments:

  1. Where's 'pointless'? Where's 'worthless'? You're slipping my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. I just noticed that I also mentioned "contrived" twice, and close together. I AM slipping.

    ReplyDelete